At Helpware we understand that top notch sales closers, should solely be focused on closing opportunities rather than developing them. To that end, our Regional Sales Manager is assigned a dedicated Sales Development Rep and a dedicated Lead Researcher, those two work for the Regional Sales manager and handle cold-calling and setting up qualified opportunities so that you can focus on your core tasks;
-Nurture opportunities through the sales cycle from initial appointment to closed sale
-Consult with prospects about our main Helpware services for outsourced back office, customer service, design and accounting tasks
-Deliver presentations to senior managers and decisions makers in varying verticals
-Cultivate strong relationships and record/track interactions in CRM
-Work with CSO and lead generation team to develop and maintain territory plans to achieve monthly, quarterly yearly objectives.
- Contribute to the evolution of Helpware's sales program as it scales Nationally and Globally.
- Dedicated full-time SDR (Appointment Setter) and Researcher (Lead Generator)
- Latest and best technology tools to streamline sales and close deals
- Fun and energetic start-up culture that puts its people first.
- Flexible schedule and work from home
- Gain early regional territory rights
- Work hand in hand with an ever growing network of start-up leaders, evangelists and investors
- Awesome comp plan and opportunity to join Brainware Founders Program
- Opportunity to play a leading role the next level of growth of Helpware